If you're looking to kill some time this week then why not check out the top 10 videos from YouTube?
These are the top videos according to viewers in New Zealand (and in no way endorsed by the Rotorua Daily Post).
1) Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) Official music video.
The music is catchy enough but listen to the lyrics and you wonder how this tune got to be so popular. One of the surprise hits from 2013 but top marks for finding all those costumes. The fox is now a style icon, whether or not this Norwegian band had anything to do with that we don't know.
2) How Animals Eat Their Food MisterEpicMann
This has to be one of my favourite videos of the year and it still has me crack up.What's your favourite? I like the rhinoceros. Genius clip, simple yet very cleverly executed.
3) Guy finds his house plumbed with beer
Great marketing from Tui, man comes home and finds his house plumbed with beer. Lots of hidden cameras and the big reveal at the end.
4) Blazed - Drug Driving in Aotearoa .
Kids learn from their adult role models - this ad is to promote the dangers of drug-driving by using three kids pretending to be their fathers behind the wheel after they've been "blazing". Comical but also very real.
5) Harlem Shake (original army edition)
Was this dance craze really this year? Apparently this is where it all started. It's only 34 seconds so not too much time wasted.
6) YOLO (feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar)
You know we are still young so don't be dumb. YOLO - you only live once - can either mean do what you like but this music video is more about not wasting your life, since you only get to live it once. Featuring Adam Levine of Maroon 5 and The Voice fame.
7) JGeeks - The Best Day I Ever Had (Official Video)
I enjoyed this video from the New Zealand's Got Talent crew. Not my cup of tea when it comes to music but it's obviously popular to make it into the top 10. When we watched it yesterday it had 679,882 views.
8) Ashley Tonga audition - Proud Mary - The X Factor NZ
A highlight from the TV3 series and an obvious crowd favourite.
9) UGA Men's Swim & Dive Harlem Shake.
Yet another harlem shake video, this time it's underwater.
10) Te Ao Te Huia audition - It Only Happens - The X Factor NZ
Another X Factor audition, this one is a tearjerker.
These are the trending videos according to YouTube.