Child burnt in South Auckland barbecue accident

A police spokeswoman said initial reports suggested the child was burnt in a barbecue accident. Photo / File
A police spokeswoman said initial reports suggested the child was burnt in a barbecue accident. Photo / File

A five-year-old child has been burnt in a barbecue accident in South Auckland tonight.

A St John ambulance spokeswoman said the child, about five-years-old, suffered moderate injuries and was taken to Middlemore Hospital.

A police spokeswoman said initial reports suggested the child was burnt in a barbecue accident.

- NZ Herald

Get the news delivered straight to your inbox

Receive the day’s news, sport and entertainment in our daily email newsletter

SIGN UP NOW

© Copyright 2017, NZME. Publishing Limited

Assembled by: (static) on production apcf03 at 30 May 2017 20:52:45 Processing Time: 500ms