Over 200L of diesel has been spilt in a boat in Auckland.
The Fire Service were called at 11.15am to the spill in Orams Marine Village on Beaumont St, Auckland City.
One fire crew and a hazardous material unit was called to assist staff to transfer the diesel out of the bilge.
Northern fire communications manager Megan Ruru said it is not a fire risk unless someone "chucks a cigarette" into it.
The Fire Service were not equipped to pump out the bilge so they called upon a private contractor to assist.