Australia's cops have hit back with their first Running Man video - and it features synchronised baton dancing.
Police forces around the world have been taking part in the Running Man challenge this week after New Zealand cops posted a viral video of officers doing the dance move.
Officers in the Australian Capital and Northern territories looked likely be the first across the ditch to respond, with both forces posting teaser videos to Facebook yesterday.
• NZ Police: Can you do the running man?
• Watch: Scotland Police respond to 'running man' challenge
• Watch: AB Sevens do 'running man' challenge
• Watch: Aussie cops feel left out of 'Running Man' challenge
• Fire Service get amongst running man
But they have been pipped at the post by their colleagues in Sydney, who posted a video to the New South Wales Police Facebook page today.
The video shows officers at Manly Wharf in front of a cop car flashing an LED sign reading: "Follow me."
Officers then sashay into shot and deploy their batons to the beat, before performing a synchronised dance that could charitably be described as interesting.