1. In which general seats was the runner-up not from National or Labour?
* Tauranga where NZ First's Brendan Horan was second to National's Simon Bridges.
* Rodney where Conservative Party leader Colin Craig came second to National's Mark Mitchell.
2. Which seats have National's five biggest majorities?
* John Key, Helensville, 19,116
* Amy Adams, Selwyn, 17,708
* Tony Ryall, Bay of Plenty, 16,720
* Simon O'Connor, Tamaki, 16,257
* Simon Bridges, Tauranga, 15,812
3. Which seats have Labour's five biggest majorities?
* Ross Robertson, Manukau East, 13,850
* Sua William Sio, Mangere, 13,356
* David Shearer, Mt Albert, 9055
* Annette King, Rongotai, 8022
* Louisa Wall, Manurewa, 7230
4. What are National's biggest increases in majority by number?
* Amy Adams, Selwyn, by 6633
* Louise Upston, Taupo, by 6604
* Jonathan Young, NP, by 4025
5. What are National's largest increases in majority by percentage?
* Jonathan Young, New Plymouth, 3833 per cent
* Nathan Guy, Otaki, 276 per cent
* Tim Macindoe, Hamilton West, 150.86 per cent
6. Which MPs lost electorates and will be returned on the list?
* Chris Auchinvole in West Coast Tasman
* Clayton Cosgrove in Waimakariri
7. Which Labour MPs increased their majorities, despite the swing against Labour in the party vote?
* Trevor Mallard, Hutt South
* Sua William Sio, Mangere
* Ross Robertson, Manukau East
* Louisa Wall, Manurewa
* David Cunliffe, New Lynn
* Iain Lees-Galloway, Palmerston North
* Chris Hipkins, Rimutaka
* Grant Robertson, Wellington Central
* Nanaia Mahuta, Hauraki-Waikato
* Parekura Horomia, Ikaroa-Rawhiti
8. In which of the 22 Labour-held seats did National not lead the party vote?
* Dunedin North, Mangere, Manukau East, Manurewa, Mt Roskill, Mt Albert, Rongotai, Hauraki-Waikato, Ikaroa Rawhiti, Te Tai Tonga.
9. In which electorate did the Greens get the biggest party vote?
* Wellington Central where they got 8292, almost equalling Labour's 8304. But National got most party votes with 12,432.
10. Which electorate has the highest number of candidates elected to Parliament on Saturday?
* Ohariu. Peter Dunne won the electorate vote but Charles Chauvel is returned on Labour's list, Katrina Shanks is returned on National's list and Gareth Hughes is returned on the Greens' list.
- Compiled by Audrey Young and based on preliminary results.By Audrey Young Email Audrey