Makes approximately 20
• 20 fresh cherries
• 50ml brandy
• 100g butter
• ½ tin condensed milk
• ½ cup white chocolate, chopped
• 375g crushed wine biscuits
• 150g apricots, chopped
• 1 cup dessicated coconut plus approximately 1 cup extra for rolling
• 2 Tbsp lemon juice plus finely grated zest.
• Small paper cases
1. Remove the stalks and stones from the cherries. Put into a bowl and pour over the brandy. Stir and leave - this can be done days in advance.
2. Melt the butter then add with the remaining ingredients to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until just combined, then remove. Place some mixture in your palm then put a cherry in the centre and cover. Roll and repeat. Once all done, roll the balls in the extra coconut and refrigerate until firm.