Damme, he's still got it!
Jean-Claude Van Damme's penchant for doing the splits was a staple of several of his martial arts-charged action flicks.
And at the age of 53, the Belgian action hero proves he's still capable of such physical feats.
The actor has a new job as a salesman for Volvo Trucks, and appears in an eyebrow-raising advert for the brand that's been bringing home the clicks since it debuted online last week (18,482,199 views and counting on YouTube).
In the ad, titled "The Epic Split," the Expendables 2 star is seen straddling the mirrors of two trucks reversing in parallel along a closed-off airstrip in Spain.
"I've had my ups and downs, my fair share of bumpy roads and heavy winds," Van Damme says in the voiceover.
"That's what made me what I am today. Now I stand here before you, what you see is a body crafted to perfection, a pair of legs engineered to defy the laws of physiques and a mindset to master the most epic of splits."
The camera then pulls back as the trucks slowly drift apart, forcing Van Damme to gradually part his legs and perform one of his signature splits - to the soothing tones of Enya.
The stunt, the ad explains, was performed to demonstrate the stability and precision of the brand's new steering system. But it's Van Damme who steals the show.
Volvo says the ad is the real deal.
A rep told Today.com: "The stunt is real and shot in one take without any breaks. There was safety equipment in place, which is not visible in the film.
"It's a daring stunt but we had full control. There was never any real danger involved."
Van Damme was attached to safety lines that aren't visible in the ad.
The ad's director Andreas Nilsson said: "We had him rigged so that if he would fall off he wouldn't die obviously. We didn't want to be responsible for killing the Muscles from Brussels."
He added, "The film you see is the first take. But obviously we had tons of rehearsals. The tension was really high. I saw a tough stunt coordinator swell up after we nailed it. That might actually be the nicest memory from the shoot."
Watch the clip below:
And finally ...
* Angelina Jolie and Steve Martin receive honorary Oscars.
* Zac Efron is eating soup through a straw after breaking his jaw.
* Alec Baldwin speaks out after MSNBC suspends his TV show.
* Now's your chance to bag Victoria Beckham's wedding tiara.
* Russell Brand denied entry into South Africa, forced to cancel shows.
* Miranda Kerr had "no idea" her Instagram pic was Photoshopped.
* Ben Affleck and Christian Bale give two thumbs up to Batkid: "Best Batman ever".
* "What we're kind of hearing from the fans is they want it dirty" - Fifty Shades Of Grey movie could get more "explicit" cut, says producer.
* Mariah Carey probably doesn't think you're Satan after all, Nicki Minaj.
* Watch: Breaking Bad's brilliant alternate ending.
- Rumour Has It