Rest easy, autograph hunters - Jennifer Lopez says it's safe to seek out her paw print without fear of getting the chop.
J.Lo has taken to Twitter to hit out at a tabloid report that claims the former American Idol judge had a hotel maid fired after she supposedly asked for her autograph.
According to the Daily Mail, Pray Dodaj, 43 - who reportedly worked at the Melia Duesseldorf in Germany - spouted to newspaper Bild that she knocked on Lopez's door at the luxury hotel, but was immediately turned away by two of the singer's assistants.
"I cleaned on her floor. And I am an incredibly big fan so I took all my courage and rang the bell to get an autograph. But I was rejected by two assistants at the door," she dished to the tab.
Dodaj continued: "A day later the cleaning company that employed me at the hotel called and said that Ms. Lopez had complained.
"I was fired right there on the phone! Because of an autograph!"
'THOUGHT YOU KNEW ME BETTER THAN THIS'
Total tosh, says the singer, who has since taken to Twitter to defend herself and tackle the maid's claims.
"C'mon thought you knew me better than this," she wrote.
"Would never get anyone fired over an autograph. 1st I heard of this was on twitter. #hurtful"
J.Lo, who portrayed a maid in 2002 flick Maid In Manhattan, is currently on her European tour and performed in nearby Oberhausen on October 31.
Sources also claim that the maid wasn't seeking an autograph, and had allegedly "barged" into the room unannounced, prompting the singer's personal security to contact hotel management.
Gossip Cop notes that Lopez was actually residing at the Breidenbacher Hof hotel in Düsseldorf during her stay, and not the Melia Düesseldorf hotel as Bild claimed.
The singer's rep has since issued a statement to E! Online: "Jennifer is having a great time on her first world tour traveling with her twins and her mom.
"Jennifer always goes out of her way to meet and greet fans as evidenced by her recent twitter @tweet2meet engagements backstage, as well as stopping to sign autographs and say hello to hotel staff."
* "I loved her, laughed with her, and respected her" - Brooke Shields pays homage to her late mother.
* Scarlett Johansson talks recreating that infamous shower scene from Psycho.
* Don't call Jack Nicholson a "sex legend," he doesn't like it.
* "I'm very happy" - Heidi Klum on dating bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kirsten.
* Reese Witherspoon helped Megan Fox keep her baby a secret.
* Rihanna reveals new Chris Brown collaboration on upcoming album.
* Give it a rest, Madge: Madonna claims Lady Gaga turned down offer to perform with her.
* Welcome back to acting, Jared Leto. The 30 Seconds to Mars frontman joins Matthew McConaughey to play a flamboyant cross-dresser in upcoming movie, Dallas Buyer's Club.
* Oh dear: Lady Gaga producer spits fire at Nicki Minaj.
* Listen: Previously unreleased Whitney Houston song Never Give Up hits the web.
- Rumour Has ItBy Myrddin Gwynedd @ohthatwelshguy Email Myrddin