Justin Timberlake, you old romantic.
The pop superstar gave two loved-up fans a night to remember during the Louisville, Kentucky, stop of his 20/20 Experience Tour over the weekend.
Per E! News, the crooner took a break during his performance to help a male fan propose to his girlfriend.
Joshua Clemons had contacted Timberlake's camp prior to the singer's concert at the city's KFC Yum! Center on Sunday, asking if they could help orchestrate a grand proposal. Over 100 emails and phone calls later, and Clemons got through to JT's manager, WDRB News reports.
"When I heard Justin was coming in June when it was announced I immediately started trying to get tickets.
I'm a huge fan, I have been. I knew Kim was a big fan," Clemons told the website.
"On Friday I finally caught [Timberlake's manager] on the phone and he said Justin had a big plan and wanted to know if I was ready to do it big. I said definitely," he added.
In a video of the proposal, JT pauses his show after performing That Girl, and walks to the side of the stage.
"Guys, say hello to Josh," Timberlake says, as he brings Clemons and his girl Kim Martin on stage.
He continues, "Josh called me earlier. He's got something he wants to tell you."
Martin was still unsuspecting at this point.
"I had no idea; I didn't know what we were doing. I just thought he was pulling people on stage and then we got up there and he started saying stuff," she said.
"I got down on my knee and I said will you continue to make me the luckiest man in the world and marry me," Clemons said.
As the stadium erupts into cheers, Clemons gets down on one knee and pops the question.
Martin, of course, says yes.
Timberlake later tweeted a link to the video, writing, "And then this happened in Louisville..."
Check out the proposal video below:
And finally ...
* George Michael teases some "exciting news" for 2014. He's either going on tour, or moving into the soft furnishings business. Nice curtains, Georgie.
* Don't expect a new Indiana Jones movie for at least two years.
* Mark Wahlberg talks past feud with Leonardo DiCaprio: "I was a bit of a d**k".
* Miley Cyrus gets candid on Liam Hemsworth split.
* Shane Warne and Elizabeth Hurley have reportedly split - again.
* James Franco is still oversharing on Instagram.
* Kanye West says he's been "dope" since age five. Watch the humility-shy rapper explain his giant ego.
* Michael Jackson's kids speak candidly about the late pop star in new doco.
* Twitter tanty: Charlie Sheen lashes out at Denise Richards over festive plans, chops up wedding gift.
* Former Disney star Dylan Sprouse responds to nude pics leak.
And we're done.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your readership, and for riding pillion with me during 2013. Here's to 2014!
And if you don't want to feel all warm and fuzzy this festive season, feast your eyeballs on the mystifying musical spectacle John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John so gleefully served up for us last year.
I invite you to re-watch the video for the duo's country-tinged festive duet, I Think You Might Like It.
I think you might still hate it.
Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda (Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year) to you all.
- Rumour Has It