Don't mess with Florence Welch.
The Florence + the Machine songbird turned peacemaker and broke up a fight between audience members during a gig over the weekend.
Welch, 26, was performing at the Exhibition and Conference Centre in Aberdeen, Scotland, on Sunday when she spotted two fans fighting in the crowd.
The singer abruptly halted her rendition of the band's Shake It Out to confront the pair.
"I can't have a fight in front of me while I'm singing this song. No fighting allowed!" shouted Welch.
"I don't know what's happening but I would quite like it to stop. It doesn't matter whose fault it is."
She continued in a schoolmarmy tone, "Excuse me, all of you - STOP IT. I'm sorry all of you if you're upset".
The singer then spotted a young girl crying in the audience.
"Is she OK, is she going to be alright? You all right my love?" she asked, before climbing down from the stage - barefoot - and giving her a hug.
Welch then hopped back on stage, telling the crowd to "kiss and make up and be good to each other!"
Picking up where she left off, the singer added, "Shall we start again?"
And audience member dished to British tabloid the Daily Star: "You don't expect the talent to have to act as a bouncer as well. But it was typical Florence - unpredictable and ready for anything.
"She was like a UN envoy, only better. There were some tough people there, but she was prepared to risk it. She proved she really cares about her fans."
Welch later took to Twitter to address the incident.
"YES ABERDEEN!! #NOSHOES #NO FIGHTING!! we love you Scotland. Xx," she wrote.
Check out fan-recorded footage of the incident below (action kicks in at around the 1min 20sec mark):
* "A prize Christmas turkey" - Spice Girls musical savaged by critics.
* Fergie confirms she's writing new material for a solo album.
* Love is: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles do Dirty Dancing moves at party.
* "I was screaming for an epidural" - Megan Fox talks giving birth to son.
* Morrissey blames royal family for nurse's death.
* Litter bug: Justin Bieber hurls water bottle at paparazzi.
* TMI: Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey do the wild thing to her music.
* Reservoir Dogs star Michael Madsen charged with two counts of DUI.
* Charlie Sheen's ex Brooke Mueller enters rehab for 19th time.
* Shia LaBeouf to make Broadway debut opposite Alec Baldwin.
* Lindsay Lohan's probation revoked, jail time looming.
* "It was devastating. They saw everything" - Anne Hathaway addresses Les Misérables premiere wardrobe malfunction.
* Drew Barrymore debuts baby Olive on People cover.
- Rumour Has It