It's a no-brainer that when it comes to tallying Playboy honcho Hugh Hefner's dalliances with the ladies, we're not in the land of single digits.
But just how many conquests does the 86-year-old newlywed think he's had over the years? Inquiring minds over at Esquire magazine want to know.
He's lost track.
"How could I possibly know? Over a thousand, I'm sure," Hefner admits in a new profile interview with the magazine.
"There were chunks of my life when I was married, and when I was married I never cheated. But I made up for it when I wasn't married. You have to keep your hand in."
Hef was wed twice before, to Mildred Williams from 1949 to 1959, and to Playmate Kimberley Conrad from 1989 to 2010. He has two children from each marriage.
Last New Year's Eve, the mag mogul finally took 26-year-old Crystal Harris down the aisle, after she famously bailed on their first wedding five days before the ceremony in 2011.
"The wedding is off," Hefner glumly told his Twitter followers at the time.
"Crystal has had a change of heart.
"The breakup is a heart breaker, but better now than after the marriage," he later added.
'I SAVED THE BEST TILL LAST'
Speaking about his new bride, Hefner gushes, "All our friends think it's made in heaven. It's only people who don't know us, who simply see us as stereotypes in terms of age and beauty.
"I just feel very, very fortunate to have found her at this stage in my life. I saved the best till last."
He adds in the interview, while musing about his future, "I want the rest of my life to be very much like it is now. I want it to be like this."
Of the life he's lived, he says, "You can't live somebody else's life. As big as my dreams were they certainly didn't begin to match what came to pass. Who could have imagined a life like this before the fact?"
Chimes Harris about her relationship with Hef: "He believes in love. Hef loves me more than anybody else in a relationship ever has. It took me time away to realise that.
"I think I realised that here is where I'm meant to be."
Asked why she married Hefner, Harris told Huffington Post Live last month: "Well for me it meant more security, knowing that I am the one for him.
"Like we were talking about, there are always girls in and out and always the feeling of maybe being replaced ... And he made sure I didn't feel that way anymore and that was what the wedding was all about."
She added: "When I first met him, I had never even met a celebrity in my life before. I was like, 'Oh my gosh Hef,' and then we started talking.
"And we both studied psychology in school. He's very intriguing, I'll ask him a million questions."
Click on over to Esquire for the full interview.
* Earlier this month, Sarah Jessica Parker dished in an interview with Net-a-Porter's The Edit that watching AnnaSophia Robb portray a young Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City prequel series The Carrie Diaries was "odd."
"I'm not sure... You know, I think it's one of those tests of your generosity," Parker said. "She [AnnaSophia Robb] is a lovely girl and I want her to feel good about it, but it's... odd."
Now it's SATC writer Candace Bushnell's turn - via The Daily Beast - to opine about the new show's poor ratings in the US, Parker's take on the show, and why she thinks there won't be a third SATC movie.
On whether she thinks it would be "hard" for Parker to watch the prequel series:
"The reality is, that's showbiz. Sarah Jessica's first part was somebody else's part. She played Annie on Broadway. She understands how these things work."
On whether a third Sex and the City movie will happen:
"No. Look, Sarah Jessica Parker is 47. I think with the second movie, Carrie Bradshaw couldn't be an ingénue anymore. But I think they were stuck doing what the audience wanted. Realistically, a middle-aged woman who was married without children would be much more focused on her career and less focused on this Mr. Big: 'Does he love me?' ... 'Does he still not love me?' I mean, I think it was coming to the end of what they could do with the character."
Click here for more juicy nuggets from the interview.
* Kardashian sisters exploring legal options over "vile" and "disgusting" Ford ad.
* You'll still like him when he's angry: Hugh Jackman unleashes his rage in new Wolverine poster.
* "It would be a lie if I did not say it has been difficult" - Beyonce's father talks about split from daughter.
* Chris Brown talks Rihanna assault: "I was arrogant and definitely hotheaded".
* Bobby Brown suing National Enquirer for Whitney Houston 'marriage' report.
* Dionne Warwick files for bankruptcy after falling $10 million in debt.
* Kanye West wants to name new album I Am God?
* Jim Carrey takes on gun-control opponents in Funny or Die video.
* Game of Thrones actor Clive Mantle has part of ear bitten off.
* Eva Mendes wants media to protect the privacy ... of her pooch.
* Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot casts all of its heroes in a half shell.
* James Franco caused a stir back in January when he posted a parody video of himself and Ashley Benson lip-synching to teen titan Justin Bieber's hit song Boyfriend to his WhoSay account.
Well, they're at it again. On Monday, the Spring Breakers duo (and rumoured lovebirds) posted another music video together, lip-synching to Selena Gomez's Love You Like A Love Song:
- Rumour Has It