The fallout from Prince Harry's naked hijinks in Sin City may have hit a new low for the cheeky royal - his girlfriend has reportedly dumped him.
According to a British tabloid, model and heiress Cressida Bonas, 23 - who was first linked to the royal in July - has told friends that she feels "humiliated" by snaps showing the party prince frolicking naked in a Las Vegas hotel suite.
Photos of the third-in-line to the British throne cavorting in the nude during a game of strip billiards surfaced online last week.
In one photo published on the TMZ website, Harry, 27, is seen covering up his royal jewels with his hands. A second picture shows him hugging a woman from behind next to a pool table.
Clarence House confirmed the photographs are legit, but had no further comment.
"We have no comment to make on the photos at this time," said a spokesperson.
Harry's trip to Vegas came just two weeks after he and Bonas enjoyed a holiday on Sir Richard Branson's Caribbean island, Necker, to celebrate the 27th birthday of his son, Sam.
"They had been for a few dates, including one just before Necker," one of Bonas' pals has been quoted as saying.
"Things went further there between them and they had a great time fooling around.
"Everyone in the group thought they were getting it on. Cressida definitely saw the romance as a goer and is gutted by what happened."
Bonas has now put the brakes on the budding romance, according to the Sunday Mirror.
"Harry has blown it. Cressida saw a future with Harry but then he went and embarrassed her like he did in Vegas," a pal told the tabloid.
"He clearly isn't as serious about her as he had claimed to be in Necker and it's highly embarrassing. He's ruined his chances now. She's humiliated."
Meanwhile, a woman who claims she partied with the Prince in his suite at the Wynn Hotel is to appear on American TV "in the next few days" to "tell all" about Harry's hijinks, claims the newspaper.
The woman, from California, has reportedly hired a PR firm who has previously made deals on stories on Charlie Sheen, Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston.
She is said to have revealing photos of Harry, and is willing to take a lie-detector test to prove she was in the hotel suite at the time.
A rep for the PR firm said: "I have one girl who is willing to go on the record to talk about everything that happened in the room with Harry.
"What she says is quite incredible and paints a different side to Harry and his behaviour," said the spokesperson.
"Naturally she is slightly nervous about coming forward in case of a Royal backlash but she wants to truth to be told.
"I expect her story to emerge in the next few days."
Public relations guru Max Clifford revealed on Saturday that he had "been approached by two American girls" who wanted to sell nude snaps from Harry's wild night in Vegas.
He said he turned them down. "I couldn't justify this," he said. "It's an infringement of his privacy. That's why I said no."
'Give him a break'
Meanwhile, days after Rupert Murdoch's The Sun newspaper defied a warning from palace officials and published naked photos of Harry, the media mogul has come to the defence of the royal.
Murdoch tweeted on Sunday, "Prince Harry. Give him a break. He may be on the public payroll one way or another, but the public loves him, even to enjoy Las Vegas."
He later added: "Only lesson for Prince Harry: avoid playmates with cameras!"
The UK's Sunday Times also reports that Harry is taking the fallout over the snaps scandal seriously.
"He feels he has let himself down and is very disappointed with the fact that he allowed it to happen," a source told the newspaper.
While webloid RadarOnline claims that Harry is set to make a public apology for his late-night romp.
"Harry regrets the embarrassment he has caused the royal family around the world and plans on apologising for his antics," said a source.
"He got a stern-telling off from his father, Prince Charles, as well as the Queen, who reminded him of his responsibilities as a member of the royal family.
"Even on vacation, the Prince has to realise that he is an ambassador for the country and should behave appropriately."
The source continued: "Harry just wanted to let off a bit of steam with his pals before heading to Afghanistan where he will renew his army commitments - but he made a lapse of judgment after a boozy day of partying.
"He's been told to say sorry - not for the first time in his life - to nip this story in the bud."
Meanwhile, Rosa Monckton, a close friend of Harry's late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, stands by Harry.
"He isn't married. He has the absolute right to privacy in his private time. He hasn't done anything wrong or immoral," she told London's Evening Standard.
"He is absolutely entitled to a private life," she also told People. "He has a full-time job and he is a full-time serving member of the armed forces. They all need to let their hair down."
In other Harry-related news...
According to TMZ, the royal redhead has been offered $10 million to star in a porn movie.
The scandal sheet claims that Vivid Entertainment sent Prince Harry an offer letter to star in a big budget XXX film called...The Trouble with Harry.
Vivid exec Steve Hirsch wrote, "We would like to offer you the opportunity to truly become the coolest Prince of all time, by starring in a fun, sexy, big-budget adult film called The Trouble with Harry.
"Of course, 'little Harry' will make an appearance too, but we assure you the sex will be well scripted, and the Crown Jewels will not be 'minimised' in any way."
Oh, and Playgirl also wants a piece of the action.
Executives at the adult mag think that Harry would be perfect as a nude centerfold, and they've offered him a six-figure fee to get his crown jewels out again.
Publisher Vincent Stevens told E! Online: "He's a wild party guy. He's appealing to a lot of people because, although he's from the royal family, there's sort of this untamed nature to him.
"I think that's something that's really attractive to our readers and to the general public. He can't be contained by the royal family. He's just a free spirit."
Stevens dished that the mag would be willing to offer the prince a six-figure fee "right off the bat", but he isn't holding his breath for the phone to ring.
"[There's] no way in the world that he would ever consider this [offer]," he said. "But a million dollars is not out of the question."
Flushed out on Facebook?
Prince Harry has deleted his under-the-radar Facebook account in the wake of his nude antics, claims The Sun.
The playboy prince had allegedly been using Facebook under the pseudonym Spike Wells, according to the tab, but senior advisers told him to deactivate his account.
Harry's two pals, Tom 'Skippy' Inskip, and Arthur Landon, have also apparently closed their Facebook accounts, after sharing snaps of themselves with the royal.
The tabloid also claims that Harry attended another party in Vegas the day after his naked frolic in a hotel suite.
"He is said to have been at a vodka-fuelled, five-hour-long poolside party in a private villa at the MGM Grand Hotel's Wet Republic club," writes the newspaper, along with a dozen "randomly recruited" girls.
Chimed a 'source': "What is incredible is that his detectives didn't request any special security at Wet Republic.
"They had no requirements whatsoever. His handlers just sat around while friends went to neighbouring private areas that had been rented by rich guests, inviting their girls to come over and meet Harry.
"They persuaded around 12 girls to spend the afternoon at the bungalow, drinking beer and vodka and eating chicken fingers and fries.
"There appeared to be absolutely no attempt by his detectives to even find out who these girls were."
* Russell Brand jokes about a rumored death - his own.
* "Please forgive me": Madonna apologises to Australian fans for cancelling tour.
* John Mayer debuts new do following Katy Perry split.
* Anna Paquin shows off growing baby bump in Venice.
* Natalie Portman to campaign for Obama.
* Nicki Minaj debuts I Am Your Leader video.
* Roger Moore: 'Daniel Craig is the best James Bond'.