Hot oil burns woman in Auckland

Fire engines and an ambulance were called to an Auckland home last night after a pot of oil exploded.

A woman in her 20s was treated by ambulance officers for burns to her body.

The home in Lansdown Place, Papakura, was filled with smoke, and four other people were treated for smoke inhalation.

- NZ Herald

Get the news delivered straight to your inbox

Receive the day’s news, sport and entertainment in our daily email newsletter


© Copyright 2015, NZME. Publishing Limited

Assembled by: (static) on production apcf03 at 30 Nov 2015 20:21:58 Processing Time: 290ms