Quick - it's Valentine's Day tomorrow, what are you going to make? It's a work day so a cooked breakfast would earn you bonus points and
will help you make quick work of it. I like the idea of serving up one plate from which two can share - a moment of togetherness before you fly off in different directions for the day. Put these
on the morning menu too.
For dinner, you can pick and mix from
for entree, mains and desserts; they are once again made for two and don't require too much of your time because, after all, that is reserved for your significant other. Also today,
are helping us all stay in holiday mode and yes there is a double meaning here, they are made in batches at the bach to feed a crowd with what's to hand.
Our Valentine's gift to you is nutritionist Mikki Williden's
- there is nothing unrequited about this love. But first dinner tonight is
- short and sharp with bacon, cherry tomatoes, rocket and parmesan.
Also in Bite this week:
• Allyson Gofton cooks a mussel and chorizo paella
• Peter Gordon makes the perfect omelette
• Louise Thompson believes in the best of people