1. Saunter off the ferry after a trip across the harbour, brunch in the Viaduct or Britomart, visit the Art Gallery, walk through Albert Park, maybe a coffee on High St, and meander back to the ferry. Perfect - Jennifer M
2. Fabric, Unity Books on High St and Olivia & Friends on Lorne St - Emma P
3. On a hot summer's day take the kids to the water feature at Takutai Square and Silo markets on a Friday night - Melissa P
4. It's gotta be The Black Hoof - Naomi T
5. Ferry boat ride around the harbour, lunch at the Viaduct and visit the Voyager Maritime Museum - Lucy HK
Herald app users tap here to watch the video.
Tell us your favourite things to do in the central city each week on the Heart of the City Facebook page and it may appear here.