Serves 4 as a side
• 2 bunches of small-size, tender bok choy or any green vegetable, such as broccoli
• 2 tbsp oyster sauce (check for a good one with a high oyster content)
• 2 chopped garlic cloves
• 1 bird's eye Thai chilli (or similar)
1. Wash the bok choy well and cut lengthwise into quarters.
2. Drop into boiling salted water for 1 or 2 minutes (as you prefer).
3. Drain and toss through the oyster sauce, chilli and garlic.
4. Place on a dish and drizzle with a few dots of roasted sesame oil.