A must at any Brazilian barbecue, this colourful, piquant salsa is versatile and can be served with grilled meat, sausage, chicken and fish.
Makes 5 cups
• 5 vine-ripened tomatoes, seeded and finely diced
• 2 green capsicums (peppers), seeded and finely diced
• 1 white onion, finely diced
• 2 tbs chopped flat-leaf (italian) parsley
• 2 tbs chopped coriander (cilantro) leaves
• 185ml extra-virgin olive oil
• 185ml white vinegar
1. Combine the tomato, capsicum, onion, parsley and coriander in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Add the olive oil and vinegar and stir well to combine.
Any leftover salsa can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.