Nearly half of all New Zealanders are now paying into KiwiSaver but many people are still wondering what it's all about and what is actually happening to the money they are putting in.
Today, we're releasing the third video in our four-part series about KiwiSaver, with experts Mary Holm and Chris Douglas tackling the questions below.
Part Three: KiwiSaver Beginner's Guide
* When can I take my money out?
* How am I going to have it paid to me?
* What help can I get to buy my first home?
* How much can I expect to make?
* Can I take a break from paying in?
* Can the Government make changes to the scheme at any time?