We're still in shock over the news that Hollywood golden couple 'Brangelina' have broken up.
Angelina Jolie filed for divorce from Brad Pitt this week and requested sole physical custody of their six kids, sending shockwaves around the world.
It's a tragic end to what appeared to be a fairytale romance, which reportedly began on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith 12 years ago.
Here's some things you never knew about the movie:
1. Jolie didn't think she'd get along with Pitt before filming started - she apparently thought he seemed very "clean and straight" while she was a bit "dirty".
2. Meanwhile, Pitt initially dropped out of the movie but decided to return when he heard Jolie would be his co-star.
3. Nicole Kidman was originally cast as Jane Smith but had to pull out because of other projects.
4. Johnny Depp was also cast as John Smith, but his busy schedule forced him to withdraw.
5. Jolie said she was drawn to the script about a married couple trying to kill each other, because she'd had two failed marriages.
6. She was quoted as saying at the time, "I always fall in love while I'm working on a film" -which should possibly have served as alarm bells for Pitt's then-wife, Jennifer Aniston.
7. There was originally a very racy sex scene between Pitt and Jolie, but it had to be cut out to secure a rating of M. However, it can be viewed online.
8. Jolie was obsessed with knives - back then, she even had an entire room of her home dedicated to her knife collection. It meant she already knew how to throw them, which was handy for the movie's knife-throwing scenes.
9. Pitt and Jolie used live ammunition during training so they would quickly learn to "trust each other."