The Bourne trilogy has topped a poll of film fans to find the best conspiracy theory movies.
The three films which star Matt Damon as Jason Bourne, a secret agent trying to piece together memories of his old life, received almost a fifth of the votes at 19.5 per cent.
Second with 14 per cent was The Da Vinci Code which starred Tom Hanks in the big screen adaptation of the Dan Brown bestseller, followed by The Truman Show which starred Jim Carrey as a man who discovers his whole life has been a set-up reality TV show.
Other films in the top 10 include Oliver Stone's JFK, which starred Kevin Costner investigating the US president's assassination and The Wicker Man, which featured Edward Woodward as a policeman who discovers a sinister cult on a remote Scottish island.
The poll of 1031 movie lovers was carried out for Universal Pictures in the UK to promote a Bourne DVD boxset release.
The Top 10 conspiracy movies are:
1. The Bourne Trilogy (2002, 2004, 2007) - 19.5 per cent
2. The Da Vinci Code (2006) - 14 per cent
3. The Truman Show (1998) - 9.3 per cent
4. Shutter Island (2010) - 6.4 per cent
5. The Wicker Man (1973) - 5.5 per cent
6. Enemy of the State (1998) - 4.9 per cent
7. JFK (1991) - 4.2 per cent
8. The Pelican Brief (1993) - 4.0 per cent
9. North by Northwest (1959) - 3.9 per cent
10. All The President's Men (1976) - 3.6 per cent