Megan Fox and husband Brian Austin Green are reportedly being sued by a photographer who claims he was involved in a scuffle with the pair late last year.
According to legal documents obtained by E! Online, paparazzo Delbert Shaw filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday over an alleged incident that took place on a Hawaii beach last December.
In the suit, Shaw claims he was taking snaps of Green, 38, and his bikini-clad wife Fox, 25, while they frolicked on the beach in front of the Four Seasons Resort. When they clocked the shutterbug, they "began both verbally assaulting and threatening" him, alleges Shaw.
According to the suit, the confrontation turned violent, and Green allegedly "physically accosted" Shaw by "using his fists to pummel [him] in the face, tackling [him] to the ground, and using physical force".
Fox, meanwhile, is accused of cheering her hubby on during the alleged incident, asking Green, "Are you going to let him get away with that?" after the pair were papped, and "verbally encouraged defendant Green to continue his violent attack".
Shaw also alleges that Green grabbed his iPhone - which contained images of "significant value" - and tossed it into the ocean.
The incident is somewhat reminiscent of Russell Brand's recent iPhone tanty.
The photographer is seeking unspecified damages in his lawsuit, according to the New York Daily News.
He also claims he has racked up significant medical expenses and suffered "humiliation, mental anguish and emotional and physical distress" after the alleged incident.
Shaw's lawyer Sark Ohanian told The News: "Brian just lost his cool and took it too far. It was completely unnecessary. Our client was in a public area. He has a right to take photographs. He wasn't trespassing.
"Brian threw our client to the ground and tossed him around a bit trying to get the camera. That's when he was injured. He sustained some bruising and a black eye."
Check out TMZ for snaps of the encounter.
Read the full lawsuit here.
"We had to file a lawsuit because they denied it happened. They haven't been cooperative," Ohanian added. "We're not claiming anything tremendous or crazy. But our client was injured."
Neither Fox nor Green's reps have commented on the lawsuit.
And now for the good news...
* Going viral: Alicia Silverstone feeds her son like a bird.
* Justin Bieber facing legal action over phone prank.
* Russell Brand's new gal pal talks: "He's amazing, so funny; he's beautiful".
* Madonna and Deadmau5 make peace: "I don't support drug use and I never have".
* Jane Fonda to play Nancy Reagan in new film.
* Khloe Kardashian gives PETA the shove after Kim's flour-bombing incident.
* Lindsay Lohan's giggly face time with Gerard Butler.
* First look: Total Recall remake debuts teaser for the teaser trailer:
- Blogger Bites BackBy Myrddin Gwynedd @ohthatwelshguy Email Myrddin