It's back to the crystal ball to work out how the Super Rugby playoffs would play out if the season ended today:
Chiefs (Seed 1) vs Sharks (Seed 8)
Lions (Seed 2) vs Hurricanes (Seed 7)
Bulls (seed 3) vs Highlanders (Seed 6)
Waratahs (Seed 4) vs Crusaders (Seed 5)
- The Crusaders' claim of top seed lasted two weeks before the Chiefs took it over again.
- That means the Crusaders are set to face the Waratahs in Sydney in the quarters, a side they just beat by 19 points and have three more wins than on the standings.
- The Bulls replace the Stormers as the African Conference 1 leader.
- Hurricanes and Highlanders didn't move after both having the bye week.
- The Hurricanes face the Highlanders on Friday night as both sides attempt to catch the Chiefs and retain a playoff spot.
- The Chiefs head to Sydney to face the Waratahs, who sit just a point ahead of the Brumbies.
The Brumbies host the Sunwolves in Canberra so the pressure is on the 'Tahs to upset the Super Rugby leaders.
- The Crusaders head to Auckland to play the Blues. With the Chiefs playing the night before the Crusaders will know whether they can take top spot back with a win.
- African Conference leaders the Bulls and Lions square off in Pretoria. Both sides are holding onto slim leads in their respective conferences.