If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer (versions 4 and higher):
1. Open your web browser.
2. In the upper menu title bar select Tools then Internet Options.
3. In the Internet Options window, choose the General tab if it has not opened by default.
4. In the bottom right hand corner of the General window, click on the Accessibility button.
5. Under the Formatting heading in the Accessibility window, tick the third box, which says "Ignore font sizes specified on web pages".
6. Click on the OK button at the bottom of the Accessibility window. The Accessibility window will close.
7. Click on the OK button at the bottom of the Internet options window. The Internet Options window will close.
8. In your web browser, go to the upper menu bar and select View, then Text Size, then choose the size you prefer. The text size will instantly change to the setting you choose.
If you require further assistance, please email us.