1. A visit to the Basement Theatre, it's great value and always quirky. We have been regular visitors ever since we discovered it four years ago - Anita M
2. Early evening mojitos and tapas at La Zeppa - Julia W
3. Exploring all the boutiques and small stores of the city on High St and Little High St - Varsha P
4. Having an ice cream at Giapo!!! - Natasha A
5. I like downtown with its wonderful historical buildings, especially the Ferry Building and Post Office - Judy P-H
Watch: Auckland's best kept secrets
Tell us your favourite things to do in the central city each week on the Heart of the City Facebook page and it may appear here.