Thanks to our good friends at Total Interactive and PlayStation NZ, we have a PlayStation Vita and a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified to give away.
Optimised for gamers on-the-go, Black Ops Declassified promises to deliver an intense handheld Call of Duty experience, including both Special Ops story mode and multiplayer combat tailored for portable play.
This competition has now closed. Thank you for your entries.
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is free and open to residents of New Zealand aged 16 years or older. Employees of the Promoters, the Promoters' associated companies, the Promoters' agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must provide their full name, current and valid email address, and phone number ("Eligible Entrants").
5. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotional Period. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion commences at 12am on Thursday 22 November, 2012 and will finish at 12.00am on Monday 3 December, 2012 ("Promotional Period").
7. The prize will be drawn at 1.00pm on Monday 3 December, 2012.
8. The winners will be notified by telephone or email.
Inability to contact the winners by close of business on the day of the prize draw may result in the prize being forfeited and a further draw will be conducted.
9. We have one PlayStation Vita portable gaming console and a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified to give away.
10. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of nzherald.co.nz. The Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
12. The winners consent to their names and submitted photos being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
13. By ticking the optional box "I am happy for APN (publishers of nzherald.co.nz) to email me information and promotions that may be of interest", entrants acknowledge that they are agreeing to receive future emailed communications from the Promoters. Entrants' personal information will be stored on a database by the Promoters. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoters at the addresses set out below.
14. The Promoters are nzherald.co.nz, owned by APN Digital, 46 Albert Street, Auckland, New Zealand.