1. Colin Mathura-Jeffree is in love and he wants the world to know it. The handsome model slash TV presenter slash general personality tells the New Zealand Woman's Weekly his new love - a man he won't name to protect his privacy - has opened his eyes. "I'm incredibly happy. It's like that old story with cupid and the bow and arrow. I wasn't looking for love at all. One moment I was sitting with a friend and the next I was madly in love with that person," he says. Mathura-Jeffree says love has "softened" him, although not physically - he's lost almost 10kg recently, and has even posed nude for LA-based artist Geoffrey Prince for a series of paintings he calls "sexual but sensual".
2. Tauranga isn't necessarily a rock & roll mecca, but Kiwi songstress Hollie Smith is perfectly happy there. Smith tells Woman's Day about her new life in the sunny BOP after moving in with her partner Jeff Mokomoko and his five-year-old son Taimana a couple of years ago. "Anyone who said to me two years ago that I'd be living in some random suburb in Tauranga and raising a child as a stepmother, I probably would have laughed in their face," she says. The pair have just bought their own home and are talking babies.
3. When Aja Rock found out her third child was going to be a girl, her biggest worry was that her daughter might turn out just like her mum. "I was a real handful growing up and definitely a wild child. My fear was that it was all going to come back to me," she tells WD. It turns out though, baby Lilly has been a dream - "It's just been absolute bliss" - and even her older boys are getting used to having another female around the house. "I always find Hendrix (3) on top of her, kissing her and calling her 'my baby'," Rock says.
4. Officially the couple you love to hate, My Kitchen Rules' Dave and Corrine are getting married - as soon as David gets a divorce from wife number two. The pair, who have been brutal with their critiques on the show, tell New Idea wedding bells will chime sooner rather than later. "The only reason we haven't done anything yet is because I'm not divorced from a marriage that ended 12 years ago," says David. With a 22 year age gap, the ex-Navy officer says his kids - who are about the same age as 32-year-old Corrine - weren't stoked with dad's new lady, but over time they have come to accept her into the family.
5. And finally, we couldn't let Kimye's Wedding Of The Year go by without some comment. All the mags have something to say about the nuptials: NI reckon West and Kardashian stole William and Kate's big day, from the bride's and bridesmaid's dresses, down to the palace and the setting; WD break down the eye-watering budget (a $12,000 wall of flowers, for goodness sake); and NZWW call it a "wedding fiasco".