Sorry to ruin your day. There's no Game of Thrones tonight.
Before you go home and get cosy with your chocolate and telly or set up that download (naughty, naughty) you need to know that Game of Thrones is taking a break for Memorial Day holiday in the United States.
Fans will have to wait until next Monday to find out whether Prince Oberyn can beat Ser Gregor "The Mountain" and save Tyrion Lannister's life.
So now you have Monday free. What will you do with it? Here's some suggestions:
1. Read the Game of Thrones books: That way you can be the know it all who is one step ahead and says "but in the book".
2. Watch last week's episode again: Because one viewing of GoT is never enough.
3. Have a GoT party: Invite your friends around and console each other as the show fails to air at 8.30pm.
5. Read anything you want on the internet: There's no spoilers out there today.
5. Learn about science: Can dragons really breathe fire? Why does no one know exactly when winter will finally get there? This video will help answer all your burning questions.