1. According to Anna Hutchison, Charlie Sheen is "totally rad". The Go Girls actress scored a role on the troubled Sheen's sitcom Anger Management at the end of last year - she played one of his many girlfriends. While his reputation might be more than a tad tarnished, Hutchison said working with Sheen was a dream come true. "He's incredible - a class act," she tells Woman's Day. "I've loved Charlie since his days on Wall Street and Hot Shots!, but Anger Management is just so good, it's ridiculous."
2. There is one person in New Zealand who is probably pretty stoked Richie McCaw has broken his thumb. The AB captain, his blue cast and girlfriend Gemma Flynn were spotted by WD wandering around Auckland last weekend; Christchurch-based McCaw was in town to see Bruce Springsteen at Mt Smart - and obviously his Aucklander girlfriend. After more than a year of dating, the pair still have to manage a long-distance relationship around game days and international tours, but sources tell the mag their relationship is a-ok.
"[They] make big efforts for each other, travelling between their home cities. This is no flash-in-the-pan relationship."
3. Kerre McIvor is getting hitched again just a year after she finally said "I Do" to her long-time love. Luckily for husband Tom, he's the one she's saying it to again. While the media personality hasn't made any firm plans about this second wedding, she tell New Zealand Woman's Weekly she'd quite like it to be exactly the same as the one the pair had last year. Let's hope their next wedding anniversary is better than their first though; Kerre spent most of the evening in the bathroom - she had booked a colonoscopy the day before and couldn't venture too far from the loo. Love, aye?
4. Dan Carter tweeted he was the "luckiest man in the world" to have wife Honor by his side at Elton John's Oscar party. Going by photos of the pair in New Idea, you would think standing next to Aerosmith's Steven Tyler or Ed Sheeran might rate up there as well. No one really knows how the Carters got the golden ticket to the bash, but it sure looks like they made the most of the star-spotting opportunity.
5. The upcoming Royal visit from William, Kate and baby George is a strong topic of conversation in all the mags this week. But It's NI that comes up with the "alternative tour" of New Zealand. From swimming with sharks in Auckland to getting up close and personal with The Rocky Horror Show's Riff Raff in Hamilton; tandem bungy jumping in Queenstown to a night out on the turps with Dunedin's scarfies, it sounds like a very royal holiday.