Twi-hards, we finally have evidence that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are officially on.
Reese Witherspoon might have given Pattinson's on-screen love game the big thumbs down, but his girlfriend and Twilight leading lady certainly has no complaints.
Pattinson premiered his latest film, Water for Elephants, co-starring newlywed Witherspoon, in New York City last night. And while Stewart was a no-show on the red carpet, sources say she did rock up at the premiere (she trotted in through a back exit) and the private after-party.
The couple was later spotted, along with Pattinson's parents, Witherspoon and her hubby Jim Toth at swanky eatery Le Cirque, which was decked out with brass elephants and circus balls, befitting the movie's theme.
"She looked amazing," a source tells Us Magazine, who spotted the "inseparable" pair sipping beer at their table.
The couple eventually left the bash together, hand in hand, at 1 a.m.
And then came the kiss...
The pair, who has never officially confirmed their romance, appeared to be indulging in a spot of PDA before the throng of paparazzi camped outside the venue.
There they were, sat in the back seat of a chauffeured car. R-Pattz cuddles up to his girl; he leans in, puckers up, and goes for it...
Awkward. I wonder what put her off...Garlic breath? Beer burp? Answers on a postcard, please.
More snappy evidence of the near lip-lock here.
Check out the trailer for Water For Elephants below:
Cowell taps Mariah Carey for X Factor
Simon Cowell has confirmed reports that Mariah Carey will be involved with the US version of X Factor.
Rumours have been swirling for weeks about who will join music producer LA Reid as a judge on the talent show. Tongues have been wagging that pregnant songbird Carey has been in talks to sign on as a judge, but Cowell recently denied this was true.
But in a new interview Cowell says Carey will be involved in some shape or form.
"I think Mariah will have a role on the live shows," the music mogul said during a radio interview this week.
He added: "I met her recently and she was on great form. And her idea was to be the judge of the judges, which only Mariah could come up with. I literally adore her. I love her to bits."
This lot just in...
* Charlie Sheen moves for full custody of twins
* Lea Michele not so nice at Coachella
* The secrets behind celebrity plastic surgery
* True Blood's Evan Rachel Wood: 'I'm bisexual'
* Robert Pattinson's wax figure is bizarre
* Crystal Harris to wear Playboy pink wedding dress
* Nicolas Cage back on the job after embarrassing bust
* Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom fly with Flynn
* Pregnant Kate Hudson convinced she's having a girl
* Director Nick Cassavetes bails on Gotti: Three Generations biopic
* Lindsay Lohan: 'How much time will I serve for a guilty plea?'
Blogger Bites Back
* Read more celebrity news and gossip from Myrddin Gwynedd (MG) hereBy Myrddin Gwynedd @ohthatwelshguy Email Myrddin