The woman with more front than a double-decker bus has done it again - kicking up a fuss with her scantily clad antics, and milking the attention for all it's worth.
Yes you, Pamela Anderson: The shrewd businesswoman who's held up by her bra straps, and has been known to let them slip occasionally.
So what's the beef with the former Baywatch babe this time? Well, her indoors appears in an ad for an internet company called Crazy Domains in Oz, and it's been banned - because its contents proved to be too hot for the Aussies.
The TV commercial kicks off innocently enough, featuring the actress/model dressed as a smart corporate figure cum businesswoman chairing a meeting about internet development.
But it all gets a bit hot under the collar when one of Pammy's assistant offers her some cream for her coffee.
Cue fruity sequence where one of the male businessmen in attendance starts fantasising about Pammy stripped down to a gold bikini, and having milk poured all over her by a male co-worker.
From then on it's gratuitous shots of boobs, bums and creaming up every sexploitative cliché Pammy has tucked away under her gilded modesty.
The ad has now been axed by Australia's Advertising Standards Bureau after it received hundreds of complains from flustered viewers, The Sun reports.
Bureau president Fiona Jolly said of the decision: "It's meant to be a cheeky, over-the-top depiction, but in the bureau's view it did cross the line."
Gavin Collins, the managing director of Crazy Domains, doesn't agree. He's said to be fighting the ban and is blaming "feminist bloggers" for stirring up controversy.
Video: Pammy milks it
What do you think of the ad? Is it too raunchy?
Meanwhile, Pammy has been lined up to star in US series Dancing With The Stars.
She tweeted earlier about her appearance on the show: "I'm such a lucky girl to be doing Dancing with the Stars. It's going to be a lot of hard work, but I'm so excited to learn and work really hard for the competition. I adore my dance partner, it's going to be a lot of fun! Remember to vote!"
Quote of the day
"I went to past-life regression therapy and I'm pretty sure I was JFK (John F. Kennedy). He said I was a really successful American man who was assassinated. So who else could it be?" - Singer Ke$ha
Back in Blakey's arms
Amy Winehouse and her dreamboat ex Blake Fielder-Civil are back on if recent snaps of them together are to believed.
The loved-up pair was papped smooching while out dining in London's Camden area yesterday.
According to The Sun, the modern-day Sid and Nancy spent 90 minutes in a tapas bar, before hopping outside for a whole lotta PDA.
Lip-locking shenanigans here.
A snitch told the newspaper: "They're in love and took advantage of every second together."
Total car crash in the making. And what will Wino's poor father Mitch think? He's been so vocal with his 'ban Blake and make him keep his grubby fingers off my daughter' campaign.
Swift intervention needed, daddy-o.
Movie trailer: The Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time
Jakey Gyllenhaal unleashes his inner prince and flashes those signature bangs.
Bang, bang, baby!
* Kristen Stewart cracks a smile. We're gonna have to ice-skate home, hell just froze over.
* Lindsay Lohan says rehab was like a vacation. Welcome to Idiot Island.
* Kelly Osbourne denies she's been under the knife, but doesn't rule it out for the future. That's nice, dear.
* Jessica Simpson answers ex John Mayer's trash-talking call.
* Burly Scot Gerard Butler is Fun and Fearless. We heartily agree.
* Kate Winslet keeps her Oscar in the bog. "Basically, everybody wants to hold it and go: 'Oh, my gosh' and 'How heavy is it?' So I figured if I put it in the bathroom, then people can avoid the whole 'where's your Oscar?' thing."
* Charlie Sheen's wife wants a divorce once the court case is over. Close that chapter honey.
Blogger Bites Back
* Follow Blogger Bites Back on Twitter here.By Myrddin Gwynedd @ohthatwelshguy Email Myrddin