On April 18, NZ Herald hosted a live chat with Andrea Rush of QV.
Rush is the national spokeswoman for Quotable Value New Zealand (QV), a state-owned enterprise that supplies property valuations on a commercial basis. She appears regularly in the media on the state of the property market, advising buyers and sellers on the latest trends.
Rush is one of three property experts advising our Home Truths house hunters - and readers - on how to find your first home and what to watch out for in an overheated housing market.
• Can you afford to buy in NZ?
• Three buyers looking for a home to call their own
• No rich parents? No house!
• What y'all can buy for US$1 million
• Auckland house prices have tripled in past 15 years, while incomes lag
You can submit your own questions starting Monday morning: