Over two decades later, Tom Hanks can still rock that giant piano.
During a recent appearance on Britain's The Jonathan Ross Show, the Captain Phillips star took a trip down memory lane and tickled some oversized ivories with his toes - just as he did in the famous piano scene from his 1988 hit movie Big.
And Hanks, 57, wasn't alone in the musical gag.
Fellow good sport Sandra Bullock, who was on the show to promote her own new film, Gravity, joined forces with Hanks for a rendition of Chopsticks.
"Well now we can do Chopsticks, but maybe not in your heels?" Hanks said to Bullock. "Oh, I can do Chopsticks in my heels," she countered.
And who knew Bullock could rap?
While on the show, the 49-year-old actress revealed that a whole lotta on-set rapping went on with co-star George Clooney while they worked on Gravity.
Bullock told host Jonathan Ross: "[George and I have] known each other, embarrassingly, over 20 years. We were either making fun of our director (Alfonso Cuaron) ...who's a wonderful man from Mexico and we attempted the accent, but it turned out a little Cuban... so we either did that, or we would rap off to an old rap song that we both knew from high school."
"Would it be this one?" chirped Ross, as the opening bars to the Sugarhill Gang's 1979 hip-hop classic Rapper's Delight played in the background.
"Oh yeah, yeah. That's the one," she acknowledged, before explaining that she learned the lyrics as a teenager in order to impress a boy in school.
"The sad part is, I learned the words because I liked this guy in high school," she recalled. "And I was like, 'Next time I go to that dance, I'm gonna know every word. And I'm going to make sure he sees me lip-syncing it, and I'm gonna catch his eye, and I'm gonna say the words. And he's gonna like me...and sadly, it worked."
She added, "I know. I have those skills."
After her confession, Ross, of course, invited her to give a little demonstration. She agreed - but on one condition.
"I need some beats," she told Ross. "Gimme some beats, yo."
Check out Bullock on the show here.
And finally ...
* Full Bloom: Orlando Bloom talks upcoming full frontal nude scene.
* Was Britney Spears digitally slimmed down for Work B**ch video?
* Speaking of the airbrush fairy...Kate Winslet, is that you?
* The Huffington Post is preoccupied with Sixth Sense star Haley Joel Osment's ageing.
* Ricky Gervais debuts David Brent and Foregone Conclusion show.
* Oops! Selena Gomez takes a tiny tumble during concert.
* What could have been: BFFs Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone recall "ludicrous" movie offers they turned down.
* Trouper: Liza Minnelli performs with broken wrist at NY benefit concert.
- Rumour Has It