The annual band rotunda concerts are on again, now in their 10th season, starting Sunday, February 7.
The Band Rotunda at Government Gardens will be the focus for local music on Sundays beginning this February.
The event features local musicians and groups from the BOP Blues Club, Rotorua Symphonic Band, Sunrise Rockers, Highland Pipe Band, Evelyn Falconer, The Thermaleles, Simply Random and the Edward Brothers.
Musicians play across February and March with one weekend break for Art in the Park.
The free series of performances is an opportunity for residents and visitors in Rotorua to relax in this renowned setting.
The event has grown over the past nine years with many regulars arriving early to secure their spot.
Music lovers are encouraged to bring their picnic chairs and rugs, and lay back and enjoy some diverse and quality performances from some very passionate local talent.
* February 7: BOP Blues/Sunrise Rockers
* February 14: Simply Random/City of Rotorua Highland Pipe Band
* February 21: Art in the Park (no band rotunda programme)
* February 28: Thermaleles/Guest Artist
* March 6: Rotorua Municipal Band/Guest Artist
* March 13: Off Broadway
* March 20: Rotorua Symphonic Band/Edward Brothers