This is a recipe from my first book, 4 Ingredients, published in March 2007. Since then, my guess is that I have made over 2000 of these cookies - they are good!
Peanut butter cookies
• 1 egg
• 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
• 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
• 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients. Using a tablespoon, roll into balls then place on the baking tray. Slightly flatten with fork tines.
3. Bake until a thin crust forms on the cookie, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container.