Price by Negotiation
West Maerewhenua Road, Maerewhenua
Land Size: 515 hectares (1272.62 Acres)
• Property is 515ha in 14 titles - located on the west side of the Maerewhenua River 10km south of Duntroon.
• Property is divided into approx 45 paddocks & 15 hill blocks. Very sound four bedroom home with full range of farm support buildings.
• Five units supplied from the Tokarahi water scheme for stock and domestic with natural springs and streams running through property. Irrigation bore with a consented take for 12 l/sec.
• Clean arable downlands and river flats running to hill blocks with areas of arable grazing. A proportion of this land was mined for gold in the past but has reverted back to scrub.
• Property currently running Hereford cattle producing strong lines of calves sold at the local annual calf sale.
• Large parcel of land with further development opportunities around irrigation and classes of land for grazing and forestry with neighbouring plantations achieving strong growth rates.
• Purchasing options available and a per hectare rate less than $8,000.
Find out more about this property here.