Plus GST (if any)
265 Hoyle Road, Arapohue
Land Size: 108.29 hectares (267.6 Acres)
Lots of options to purchase.
Options to purchase include:
• 108 hectares with the two homes, as a dairy farm.
• 118 hectare support block (across the road).
• 64 hectares with second home and cowshed.
• 42 hectares with main home.
A dairy farm that can be purchased as a full dairy farm or split into different titles
• 108 hectare dairy farm.
• 17 ASHB cow shed.
• Three implement sheds.
• Shares to 94,000kg MS (option to purchase).
• Milking 240 cows.
• Four bedroom kauri villa and three bedroom villa.
The farm has been owned by the vendors for 35 years and has been a great investment for them but the time has come for them to pursue other ventures.
This is a well set-up and clean farm, with tidy fencing and a main central race to 50 paddocks - this property is a pleasure to view.
Good tidy implement sheds, calf sheds and stable. Feed pad with limestone base and cattle yards.
Only 13 kilometres to Dargaville and handy to SH12 for heading down to Auckland.
Find out more about this property here.