Plus GST (if any)
109 Balruddery Road, Five Forks
Land Size: 350 hectares (864.89 Acres)
Dwelling Area: 770 m2
Deadline Private Treaty (Unless Sold Prior) Closes 2.00pm, Thursday 4 October
- The quality of this property receives the highest rating "5 Star."
- 350.00ha (subject to survey) located at Five Forks, 16km west of Oamaru.
- 145ha under irrigation with 110ha under pivot and 35ha K-line. Irrigation water supplied via 100 shares held in North Otago Irrigation Company delivering pressured water to the property.
- Central lane from main hub to back of property services 53 paddocks.
- Very well designed stock water system delivering pressured water to cattle troughs with most paddocks double troughed and ample on-farm tank storage.
- Main homestead is a well maintained four bedroom dwelling with a detached double garage and a one bedroom cottage recently renovated with detached single garage.
- Main hub infrastructure consists of a large six stand historic woolshed, five bay implement shed, four bay hay barn, gable roof granary shed, sliding roofed covered fertiliser bunker and numerous other older sound sheds. Excellent set of TePari cattle yards (150 head capacity) with extra holding yards (300 head capacity).
- This property has been very well developed with attention to ease of stock movement via a central lane and an irrigation design that involves limited labour input. The property is in good heart with strong fertility levels complimented with a high standard of main hub infrastructure.
- The location of this property and it having been developed for cattle will attract potential buyers looking for a high quality beef finishing unit or dairy support farm.
Find out more about this property here.