Mark Hunt has more fuel for his compensation demands following his UFC 200 loss after learning superstar Brock Lesnar returned a second positive doping test taken the day they fought.
The UFC has announced American Lesnar tested positive - on July 9, fight day - to the same substance found in his previously-announced failed test 11 days earlier.
Australia-based Hunt had already called for the WWE star and highest-grossing UFC draw in history to be stripped of half his $US2.5 million purse for the fight.
If Hunt, was mad before he's even madder now, calling out Lesnar in a tweet while engaging with prominent UFC reporter Ariel Helwani.
"@arielhelwani u and I know it ain't no asthma bull**** typical coming from the assholes training camp f****n bunch of cheating scum," Hunt tweeted.
It's not the first time Hunt has fought a fighter found guilty of doping.
Listen: MMA Junkie's John Morgan on The Crowd Goes WIld Breakfast
He has twice previously beaten fighters, Frank Mir and Antonio 'Bigfoot' Silva, who failed drug tests after fights against Hunt.
In the wake of Lesnar's first positive test, 42-year-old Hunt made waves with his claims for cash and also threatened to quit the UFC.
"I saw Brock made millions for this fight, more than anyone ever," he initially told markhunt.tv.
"I wanna know what they are gonna do to Brock now. When you don't make weight they give twenty per cent of your purse to the other fighter. If you get caught cheating you should lose all of it."
"I've told (UFC President Dana White) I want half of Brock's purse."
After the first anti-doping violation, Lesnar provided a short statement to the AP, claiming, "We will get to the bottom of this."
The substance for which Lesnar tested positive was not disclosed, per USADA policy, and will not be, unless the fighter discloses it, until the process is concluded.
Lesnar won his fight with Hunt via unanimous decision with three of the judges scoring the fight to Lesnar 29-27, after he repeatedly took Hunt to the canvas with a ground and pound offence.
The UFC released a statement on the second doping positive, saying they were investigating the matter.
"The UFC organisation was notified today that the US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Brock Lesnar that his in-competition sample collection from July 9, 2016, at UFC 200, has tested positive for the same substance as his previously announced out-of-competition collection on June 28, 2016," the statement read.
"USADA, the independent administrator of the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, will handle the results management and appropriate adjudication of this case."