Wests Tigers say there are no long-term concerns over the health of back-rower Liam Fulton as he makes his return on Sunday from a second concussion in three NRL matches against Manly.
Fulton was knocked out in the opening round loss to St George Illawarra and was rested from the Tigers round two win over Gold Coast.
The 29-year-old copped another head knock in the Tigers' tough round three win over Souths and was ruled out of last weekend's loss to the Warriors.
The former City Origin representative returns for the Tigers against Manly at Leichhardt Oval.
The Tigers have adhered strictly to the NRL's new concussion rules and centre Chris Lawrence says Fulton is fit to play.
"Fults is fine," Lawrence said after training. "He was fine even after the second knock he got against Souths.
"He was fine during last week and was pretty confident he would play, but the medical staff were keen to give him a week off and he should be fine to go this week.
"He has had the brain scans, the cog tests and all that, that I believe have come up fine.
Front-rower Keith Galloway said he was looking forward to playing alongside Fulton. "It [concussion] is a serious issue and hopefully his head is okay before he plays this week. But he passed a few tests this week so he should be good to go."
Galloway said he expected Glenn Stewart to take his place in the Manly side for the round five stoush at the Tigers' spiritual home.
The star back-rower was concussed in Manly's last start win over premiers the Sydney Roosters in a tackle from Jared Waerea-Hargreaves that resulted in a one-match suspension for the Kiwi prop.
Stewart was named in the Manly side on Tuesday.