The Asia Pacific region is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world – and we're lucky enough to live in it.
And if there's one thing that brings in the likes on Instragram, it's an idyllic stretch of shoreline.
Travel company Globehunters has discovered which beaches in Asia and the Pacific perform best on the 'Gram – whether it's on Australia's Gold Coast, or an island paradise in southeast Asia.
The top ten was largely dominated by our neighbours across the ditch, with New South Wales' Byron Bay and Bondi Beach in first and second place respectively – with over three million pictures posted between the two locations.
Bora Bora in French Polynesia took out third place, followed by two beaches in the Philippines – El Nido on Palawan Island and White Beach on Borocay – in fourth and fifth.
Maya Bay in Thailand was named in sixth place – but it's popularity on Instagram may soon wane. The Koh Phi Phi island beach, made famous in the Leonardo DiCaprio film The Beach, will temporarily close for four months in June, due to overtourism.
Four more Aussie offerings rounded out the top ten: Manly Beach in Sydney, Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island, Main Beach on the Gold Coast and Cable Beach in Western Australia.
Despite our many beautiful beaches, it seems New Zealand may need to up its Insta-game. Only one Kiwi offering made the top fifty, with the honour going to west Auckland's Piha Beach.
The most Instagrammed beaches in Asia-Pacific
1. Byron Bay, Australia – 1,871,230 photos
2. Bondi Beach, Australia – 1,160,470 photos
3. Bora Bora, French Polynesia – 1,087,704 photos
4. El Nido, Philippines – 764,053 photos
5. White Beach, Philippines – 349,709 photos
6. Maya Bay, Thailand – 322, 339 photos
7. Manly Beach, Australia – 307,294 photos
8. Whitehaven Beach – 126,021 photos
9. Main Beach, Australia – 88,009 photos
10. Cable Beach, Australia – 65,416 photos
11. Ao Nang Beach, Thailand – 59,003 photos
12. Sunrise Beach, Thailand – 56,041 photo
13. Dreamland Beach, Indonesia – 55,955 photos
14. Hyams Beach, Austrralia – 52,012 photos
15. Wineglass Bay, Australia – 45,787 photos
16. Sipadan, Malaysia – 45,063 photos
17. Virgin Beach, Indonesia – 39,909 photos
18. Lake McKenxie, Australia – 39,602 photos
19. Noose Beach, Australia – 34,197 photos
20. Sabang Beach, Philippines – 33,540 photos
21. Phia Beach, New Zealand – 28,974 photos
22. Ora Beach, Indonesia – 27,420 photos
23. Mui Ne Beach, Vietnam – 21,590 photos
24. Lucky Bay, Australia – 20,432 photos
25. Amanohashidate, Japan – 16,372 photos