MANGO AND BLUEBERRY CHRISTMAS TRIFLE
• 1 panettone or sponge cake, cut into slices
• 1 cup marsala or sherry
• 500ml vanilla custard
• 2 punnets blueberries
• 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced
• 150ml cream, lightly whipped
• Mint leaves, to decorate
1. Into a decorative bowl place a layer of sponge. Sprinkle over some marsala. Spread over a layer of custard, then fruit and sponge and continue, finishing with fruit and reserving some for the top. Allow to sit for several hours or overnight.
2. Before serving, cover fruit with cream. Decorate top with remaining fruit and mint.
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.