On today's Viewpoint NZ, record measles cases have reinforced the importance of being vaccinated.
We talk to one woman leading the fight against anti-vaxxers: Helen Petousis-Harris from Auckland University.
Also on today's show:
• social housing stretched in Dunedin
• a huge tourism conference comes to Rotorua
• AJ Hackett's bid to present the next Air NZ safety video
• planting is bringing a Hawke's Bay river back to life
• the immense challenge to get Moa prints out of a river
• a group of young women are loving a Dunedin mechanics course
• new railway crossing barriers in Oamaru are planned... to protect the train
• Tauranga City Council halts planting after pressure from the public
• a new library for Castlecliff
• Ashburton's aviation enthusiast who may be out on his ear
• the millionaire guitar tutor who's set to take on the world from his pad in Hawke's Bay
• Polyfest is coming to Christchurch
• and a snob dance in Balcutha