Along with the performances and flamboyant red carpet looks, one of the most anticipated parts of the Grammys is the lavish contents of the VIP goodie bags.
And this year's coveted "swag bags" certainly didn't disappoint, packed with treats, products and experiences worth over US$30,000 (£40,900).
Stars including Beyoncé and Chrissy Teigen were lavished with vouchers for designer jewellery, gift cards for gourmet restaurants, private mixology (cocktail making) classes, VIP airport services, plus quirky health and beauty products worth thousands of dollars, according to the Daily Mail.
VIP guests at the 60th Grammy Awards, held at New York's Madison Square Garden, were also gifted a week-long stay at LA's Golden Door Spa worth around US$8,850 (NZ$12,000), according to Harper's Bazaar.
And for those suffering the effects of the morning after the night before, there are pampering goodies including a state-of-the-art carboxytherapy treatment mask worth US$155 (NZ$211).
The contents of the bags were so heavy this year that they had to be stuffed into duffle bags, Money reports.
Also available in the gift lounge, located inside the NYC venue, is a year's supply of oxygenating foundation and moisturiser from Oxygenetix, worth around US$119 (NZ$162) a bottle, and Polaroid sunglasses.
Organised by marketing company Distinctive Assets, the goodie bags are a chance for big brands to promote their products by getting them into the hands of influential A-listers.
While the LA_based company doesn't advertise the contents of the bags on its site, reports of the goodies inside have leaked online.
Actress Kyana Teresa posted a sneak peak on her Instagram, writing: "The best part of parties is always the #swagbag!"
"It is an honor for any artist to be asked to be part of music's biggest night, and that honor is no less significant for Grammy partners like us," Distinctive Assets' founder, Lash Fary, said in a statement.
"We are so proud to help celebrate 60 amazing years of Grammy magic with our signature backstage gift lounge."
What was in the 2018 Grammys gift bag?
• Fragrance samples inspired by songs from perfumier Art Meets Art
• Subscription package for the Book of the Month club
• Colour-changing lipstick from Blush & Whimsy
• Selection of products from Bulletproof Coffee
• Set of customisable handbag straps from Carrie'd NYC
• Ear-cleaning device from Clear Ear
• Pinhole gum rejuvenation treatment from Dr. John Chao
• Cook Yourself Happy: The Danish Way book
• 'Live Uncaged' t-shirt from Cotton Canary
• Carboxytherapy treatment mask from CO2Lift
• Argan Oil hair care maintenance kit from Crème of Nature
• Curlee Girlee children's book
• Handbag poncho from Dear Rain
• Musical game DropMix, which lets you create mixes of popular songs
• Nail polish from Emilie Heathe
• Ultimate Anti-Aging IV Infusion treatment from Evolved Science
• Gift card for Fireman Hospitality Group restaurants in New York City
• Frey Clothing Care Kit
• Psychic reading over the phone from Go Beyond Here
• Week-long stay at the Golden Door spa in California
• Plant from GoodKarms
• Year's supply of Healing Saint Luminosity Skin Serum from Dr. Jane 360
• Weight loss supplements from Hydroxycut Organic
• Set of silk faux mink lashes from Inception of Beauty
• HD Loose Pigments, Liquid Transformer from iSociety Cosmetics
• Family circus training session from Le Petit Cirque
• Private mixology class at the Liquor Lab, New York City
• Faux fur slap bracelets from Maison Atia
• Chocolate bar from Mraz Family Farms, Jason Mraz's company
• Copy of trade magazine Music Connection
• M·Y·O magnetic makeup clutch
• Handheld steam inhaler from mypurmist Free
• Rechargeable wireless eye massager from Naipo
• Nothing But the Fruit (NBTF) snack bites
• Full face skin rejuvenation procedure from Nurse Gigi
• Ocean Spray cranberry sangria and Craisins dried cranberries
• Old Spice Red grooming products
• Year-in-review special edition of People magazine
• Instant Mineral SPF45 powder from Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skincare
• Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser and Ultimate Miracle Worker eye treatment from Philosophy
• Russian Amber Oil shampoo from Prima Bella Luxury Products
• Quincy Herbals Skin Illuminating Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
• The self-help book Rule #1 Don't Be #2, from Dan Milstein
• Protein bars from RxBar
• Sea salt soap from Salt & Stone Soap Company
• A 90-minute professional Teleprompter training session from Sena-Series Media Training
• A leave-in hair treatment and a facial wash and scrub from Shea Moisture
• A wi-fi pet feeder from Shop Modern Innovations
• A bottle of Southern Wicked Lemonade Moonshine, plus samples of their newest blend
• Nutritional supplements to protect hearing from Soundbites
• Goodies from Thankful, a website that 'promotes gratitude'
• The 'Chico' reusable bag from The Gentle Barn
• Jewellery from LA-based jewellert The Giving Keys
• A wellness box from The Lucky Box Club
• A US$100 gift card for food on Uber Eats
• Quinoa peanut butter cups from Unreal Snacks