Most home buyers have the perfect dream home checklist: brand new designer home, warm, dry, efficient to run, landscaped for relaxation and privacy, and a community that harks back to old-style Kiwi values, where you know everyone and your kids can put down their roots.
How about the impossible dream? A house price that goes down, not up.
Well that's what One Roof, Bayleys and the Lakeside development are offering in our great Price Rewind promotion launching this month. From 9am Monday June 24 for up to 7 days, the price of this brand new house will DROP twice daily.
The first user to click "Buy Now" and pay a $2000 non-refundable reservation fee can be the lucky owner of the Kennet III. The house is located at the new Lakeside community on the edge of Te Kauwhata and will be up for sale on OneRoof, powered by GrabOne.
You're buying the right to buy one of Lakeside's best designed homes, in what will become a masterplanned community of some 1600 new homes on 180ha next to Lake Waikere.
The architecturally-designed Kennet III offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms and open plan living over a smartly designed 91sq m floor area, with landscaped gardens and bifold doors folding back to an entertaining terrace on approximately 399sq m of land.
There's also 2 parking spaces with a storage locker for the bikes and kayaks that you'll need to get around. Lakeside has more than 5km of dedicated walking and cycle trails around the recreational lake and within 185 acres of dedicated reserve land. The recreational lake will be great for kayaking and paddleboarding and will be completed by the end of 2020.
The house's interior scheme gives you a palette designed by interior designer Stewart Harris. The sophisticated blend includes thick premium Cavalier Bremworth carpets in the bedrooms, wide plank French oak flooring in the living areas and dark porcelain tiles in the bathrooms.
In the kitchen a light-marble stone bench top and black hexagon tile splash back complement the cool industrial light pendants. The appliances are Bosch, with energy-low LED lighting. Insulation and efficiency are considered with double glazed window and a heat pump making the home eco-cosy.
Outdoors, the beautifully landscaped garden is perfect for entertaining with an outdoor fireplace and state of the art mechanical pergola that overlooks the lake.
With Lakeside there's a ready made town with a real Kiwi-style main street, schools and pre-schools, a library, sports grounds, and medical centre.
The town's Facebook group that says it all — Te Kauwhata — Why it's Awesome. Lakeside is worth a visit as there are a variety of options to suit every type of buyer, land only sections start at $235,000 and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties from $499,000 depending on the location and number of bedrooms.
KENNET III, LAKESIDE TE KAUWHATA
• Price Rewind: How to Get in Control:
1. go to oneroof.co.nz/pricerewind or scan the QR code (left) and register your details so that we can keep you up to date when the price rewind goes live.
2. Starting now until June 24, come and visit the Lakeside development to view the Kennet III show home and learn all about what Lakeside has to offer with 4 other built show homes also on display.
3. You will need to read and understand the promotional T&Cs, the sale and purchase agreement for the Kennet III and Lakeside's information packs before you partake in the promotion. You should always seek independent legal and financial advice when buying a residential property.
• Contact: Mark Fourie, Bayleys, 021 349 530; Mike Woods, 021 675 011; Nigel White 022 121 0700