|250 g||Digestive biscuits, (1 packet)|
|250 g||Cream cheese, at room temperature|
|400 g||Sweetened condensed milk, lite (Main)|
|300 ml||Thickened cream|
|150 g||Dark chocolate, melts or buttons (Main)|
|3 Tbsp||Coffee, hot strong (Main)|
|½ cup||Cream, whipped|
|2 Tbsp||Dark chocolate, shaved, to decorate|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Crush biscuits and combine with melted butter. Press crumb mixture into the base and sides of a 22cm springform cake tin.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in condensed milk and thickened cream.
- Melt chocolate and beat into the cream-cheese mixture.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot coffee, cool a little, then beat coffee and gelatin into cheesecake mixture.
- Pour mixture over the prepared crumb base. Refrigerate for at least four hours to set.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and decorated with shaved chocolate.