Auckland commuters face delays across the board as several crashes have been reported and strong winds are affecting traffic on the Harbour Bridge.
Some ferries have been canceled and some traffic signals in the city are currently not working due to a power outage.
Look to the list below to see if your commute will be delayed.
Heavy between Esmonde Rd and Upper Harbour Highway.
Heavy but moving from Tristram Ave to Upper Harbour Highway.
Citybound: Heavy between Northcote Rd and the Harbour Bridge.
Heavy between Newmarket and Greenlane, moderate to heavy after Ellerslie.
Heavy through Manukau, again at Takanini.
Citybound: Heavy between South Eastern Arterial and Greenlane.
Heavy between Newton Rd and Bond St again from St Lukes Rd to Lincoln Rd.
Citybound: Slow between SH8 link and Lincoln Rd due to a crash in shoulder after Royal Rd - delays in both directions, due to rubbernecking.
Waterview Tunnel Southbound: Free flowing.
Heavy from Massey Rd to Portage Rd again approaching the Southern link.
Northbound: Crash clear of lanes after Puhinui Rd- causing delays back to Roscommon Rd. Heavy heading to Neilson St.
Waterview Tunnel Northbound: Free flowing.
• Crash on Beach Rd Browns Bay between Valley Rd and Bayview Rd - delays in both directions.
• SH1 Auckland Harbour Bridge. There is significant wind gusts on the Harbour Bridge. Motorcycles are encouraged to take extra care.
• Ferry: Due to current weather conditions Northcote Point wharf is closed until further notice. Buses will operate between Birkenhead and Northcote Point from 4.20pm to 6.50pm.
• All services to West Harbour have been cancelled - buses will be operating instead.
• Multiple traffic signals out along Portage Rd at the intersections with Great North Road, Clark St and Neville St, due to a power outage. Take extra care.