Amid the tragedy and devastation of natural disasters, everyday heroes are often born.
This is no less true for Hurricane Irma. As the storm's wicked winds and raging waters whipped through the Caribbean islands, Texas and Florida - tales of heroic rescues came in thick and fast.
But these three policemen, from Gainesville in Florida, are stirring up a different kind of storm, Why? For being ridiculously good looking, as news.com.au reports.
People around the world have been affected by Officers Nordman, Hamill and Rengering's almost insulting good looks.
The trio have proven so popular, the Gainesville Police Department was forced to issue an update on the dreamy recruits.
Their post reads:
1. We are dying with the comments. You've actually made our chief blush with some of them.
2. MRS. Nordman and MRS. Hamill have also enjoyed knowing how millions of women are going crazy over their husbands.
3. We can confirm that Officer Rengering (far right with the amazing hair) IS SINGLE.
4. On another note, Officer Rengering is being placed into Cougar Prey Protective Care, similar to the witness protection program for his safety.
5. Please do not call 9-1-1 and request this group respond to your "incident"
6. There WILL be a calendar.
Thank you all for the hilarious comments ... they have brightened our time up here. As for the calendar, we are going to try and do something fairly quickly and funds raised will go to Hurricane Irma recovery here in Florida."
It goes to show light can be found in even the darkest of places. Keep up the good work, fellas!