Embattled entertainer Rolf Harris will continue to be investigated over historical sex abuse allegations after his bail was renewed.
A Scotland Yard spokesman told AAP the 83-year-old had been bailed again until August "pending further inquiries".
Harris has been named as the Australian entertainer arrested in late March by officers from Operation Yewtree which was established following the Jimmy Savile scandal.
He has not been charged and denies any wrongdoing.
Metropolitan Police officers have travelled to Australia to interview two women about sex abuse allegations.
Harris appeared on stage last weekend for the first time since it was reported he had been questioned.
The singer and artist received standing ovations at the beginning and end of his performance at the Bristol Hippodrome in southwest England on Saturday night.
"You've got no idea what this means to have you turn up with such enthusiasm and such support," he told the 900-strong crowd.
It was also revealed last week that Harris' brother Bruce had written to a friend declaring: "I believe it'll all be dropped."
"But it's not easy," Bruce Harris wrote.
"He's holed up at home to avoid journalists."