Have you noticed that sodas have taken a grown-up, stylish turn? Along with the boutique bottled variety, we're loving the refreshing options made in-house at some of our favourite restaurants, making forgoing alcohol a pleasure. Our favourites include:
1. Orphan's Kitchen's ginger soda with home-made spiced ginger syrup (pictured).
2. Food Truck Garage's sugar-free honey-based options such as basil, mint and cucumber.
3. The delicious cucumber and juniper or watermelon and basil sodas from Ortolana.
4. Ostro and City Terrace's new offerings, in unusual flavour combos such as beetroot, cherry and orange.
5. Bedford Soda and Liquor's huge selection - particularly the mandarin, mango and lemon.