Makes 2 cups
• 3 large lemons, zest and juice
• 100g butter, cut in cubes
• 180g caster sugar
• 3 eggs, whisked with a fork
1. Place a bowl over simmering water. Ensure it is not touching the water.
2. Add lemon zest and juice, butter, sugar and eggs. Stir until butter is melted and sugar has dissolved. Then keep stirring occasionally until thick, about 20 minutes.
3. Pour into sterilised jars and seal.
4. Serve in mini tartlet cases, topped with fresh fruit.
For the good things in life on the go, download the Viva iPad app, free now at appstore.com/vivamagazinenz.